A gift card is the perfect way to give Surfline Premium to a friend or loved one.
Why use a gift card?
- You don't need a Surfline account to buy someone a gift card.
- A gift card will not automatically renew.
- A gift card subscription starts on the day it is redeemed, not the day it is purchased.
- You can gift a gift card to anyone — they can apply it to their existing Surfline account or start a new one.
Important notes (please read)
- If the recipient already has Premium through the app (Apple or Google Play) they need to cancel their existing subscription and wait for it to expire before redeeming the code on our website. Our gift cards are not compatible with their billing systems.
- If the recipient already has Premium (subscribed directly on our website) they can immediately redeem the gift card, the balance will be added to their existing account.
- The recipient will receive your gift card via email as soon as it is purchased. If you want to keep it as a surprise for a special day, put yourself as the recipient and forward it to them when the time is right.
Where can I get one?
There is a Gift Cards link at the bottom of every Surfline webpage (under the SUPPORT header). Here is the direct link: Surfline.com/gift-cards
How can I buy one?
1. Choose either the 1-month, 3-month, or 1-year gift card.
2. Add the recipient's name and email in the relevant fields. Double check their email address is correct! We cannot amend this once purchased.
3. Enter your own name and email in the relevant fields. You'll receive a confirmation email at the address you enter.
4. Add a message that will appear in their email Gift Card with the gift code.
5. Press CONTINUE and double-check that all the info is correct. Click EDIT if you need to go back.
6. You're then taken to our safe checkout page. Enter the following information (highlighted in red) and then hit Pay.
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Name on card
- ZIP/Postal code
7. Check your email inbox (inc. spam, promotion or junk folders) for the confirmation email.
You might want to send the recipient this article to help them apply it to their account: How can I redeem a Surfline Gift Card?
Made a mistake?
Send our support team a message! Select Promotions/Gift Cards as the request type. Contact us from the email address used to make the purchase.
Gift cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.