If you prefer to use the Dawn Patrol iOS app to track your sessions, you will need to connect your Dawn Patrol and Surfline accounts in order to receive your Sessions Clips. To do this you will need:
- Both the Surfline and Dawn Patrol apps downloaded to your iPhone.
- An account in both apps (Surfline and Dawn Patrol).
Once you have the above, follow these steps to connect accounts:
1. Open Dawn Patrol and tap the avatar/profile picture at the top of the screen.
2. Tap the "Connect with Surfline" button.
3. Enter your Surfline account email and password.
4. Read and acknowledge the data sharing agreement.
6. After this step, all your previous Dawn Patrol sessions will sync to Surfline and any sessions tracked within the previous 5 days in front of a Surfline cam will generate your Sessions Clips!
7. Keep surfing!! All your Sessions will sync to Surfline and any sessions in front of a Surfline cam will generate Sessions Clips for you.
The synchronization process will automatically take place once your Dawn Patrol session is visible in the Dawn Patrol app. Your Sessions data should be immediately available, but if it isn't, please refer to Dawn Patrol's Support Center. The Sessions syncing process of uploading your videos may take up to five minutes, but in the approximate time you're done taking off your wetsuit, you'll have Sessions clips ready to relive and share!