If you prefer to use the Dawn Patrol iOS app to track your sessions, you will need to connect your Dawn Patrol and Surfline accounts in order to receive your Sessions Clips. To do this you will need:
- iPhone with...
- Surfline iOS app
- Dawn Patrol iOS app
- An account with both apps (Surfline and Dawn Patrol).
- An Apple Watch
How to connect
- Open the Dawn Patrol app and navigate to the Account tab in the bottom right of the app screen.
- Choose Connect with Surfline below the avatar:
- Enter your Surfline account email and password.
- Read and acknowledge the data sharing agreement.
- After this step, all your previous Dawn Patrol sessions will sync to Surfline and any sessions tracked within the previous 5 days will generate your Sessions Clips!
- Go surfing with Dawn Patrol on your Apple Watch. All of your surf sessions will sync to Surfline and any waves in front of a Surfline cam will generate in clips for you.
The synchronization process will automatically take place once your Dawn Patrol session is visible in the Dawn Patrol app. Your Sessions data should be immediately available, but if it isn't, please refer to Dawn Patrol's Support Center. The Sessions syncing process of uploading your videos may take up to five minutes, but in the approximate time you're done taking off your wetsuit, you'll have Sessions clips ready to relive and share!