- Email addresses (and passwords) can only be changed on the website, not the app.
- If the email address you want to use has already been registered on our system, you need to contact Support (see below)
- You can still log in with a mispelled email address and password as long as it matches what you joined Surlfine with
How to update the email address on your account
1. Hit the user icon to the right of the searchbar
2. Hit EDIT PROFILE and enter/correct your first name, last name and email address.
3. If you experience any issue, it is likely because the email address you're trying to change to is on our system already. See below to learn more.
How to contact Support for an email change
Support will need to verify you own the email address for any changes to be made on your behalf.
You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly from the email address you want removed/corrected.
If that isn't possible, please attach some proof of ownership such as
- Screenshot of renewal charge on bank statement
- Screenshot of subscription in App Store subscriptions page
- Billing info (last 4 digits of card, MasterCard/Visa, billing postcode etc) if you are billed directly by Surfline.
If we can't verify you own the email in question, we cannot make changes to the account.