- Surfline Premium membership
- Try Premium free: Surfline.com/upgrade
Rip Curl SearchGPS Watch
SearchGPS app installed
Surfline app installed
IMPORTANT: The time on your Rip Curl Search GPS watch must be accurate within 1 second to to sync your videos properly with Surfline Sessions. Use the GPS auto-set feature on the watch to ensure getting the right clips.
How to connect your SearchGPS watch to Surfline Sessions
- Download the SearchGPS app to your iPhone.
- Create an account or sign into the app.
- Go to the Settings screen and toggle Surfline connect ON under the Surfline heading
- Log in to your Surfline account in the pop up window to Connect to Rip Curl
- Verify your connection by authorising Rip Curl to connect to Surfline
Or through the Surfline app...
- Head to the Account tab (bottom right of app screen)
- Hit Connect a Partner under Connected Accounts
- Choose Connect to Rip Curl
- Sign in to your Rip Curl account in the pop up window and follow instructions to connect accounts.
- Verify your connection on the "Done" screen.
- Make sure your watch time is accurate to the second (do a GPS Time Sync).
- Go surf!
- Sync your Rip Curl watch as normal to the Rip Curl app.
- Open the Surfline App and click the middle tab.
- Take screenshots that show us what you're seeing in the Sessions tab of the Surfline app
- Take screenshots that show us what you're seeing in the SearchGPS app for the same Session
- Help us understand if this is a new problem or if you've never got it working
- Explain in as much detail as possible what you've observed
- Submit a request Sessions Question