- Your Multi Cam configuration/setup is saved locally to your browser. If browser cache & cookies are cleared, you'll need to set things up again.
- You can add the same spot to multiple cam players and toggle between different angles from the same spot using the Multi-Cam icon.
- The spots showing to the right of the Multi-Cam player are collections which are selectable on the left-hand side of the cam player. Choose "All Favorites" to see your favorite spots, or select specific regions determined by the spots you have saved.
What is Multi-Cam?
The ultimate cam experience on Surfline: play up to 9 cam streams, side-by-side. For a detailed video tutorial on all of the aspects of our Multi-Cam feature, click here. Web only. Not available in the app.
How to use Multi-Cam
You’ll need to log in to your Premium account (sign up for a free 15-day trial now). Hit MULTI-CAM on the far left of your Favorites banner, highlighted below.
1. To add a cam, click one of the cam players. The selected cam player will show colored borders; this means it can now be changed. Choose a spot from the list of spots on the righthand side of the page. Be sure to choose spots with a cam symbol.
2. To add another spot, click a different cam player. The colored borders will now show on the new cam player. Again, choose a different spot from the menu on the right-hand side of the page.
3. To add a different cam angle from the same spot, click a different cam player. The colored borders will now show on the new cam player. Choose the same for the new cam player, then use the Multi-Cam symbol (screenshot below) to load a different cam.
If you select a spot (or cam player), a summary view of the forecast will load up just below. Scroll down to see tide, wind, swell & surf height through the next 24 hrs.
If you have any questions, submit a request to reach one of our stoked support agents within a few working days. Attach screenshots that will help them see anything you describe.