Surf Cinema Sundays are scheduled twice a month to stream a select film, free of charge for all Surfline Premium users. These films are available for one day only. Please see below for steps on how to stream Surf Cinema Sundays on Surfline.
How to stream Surf Cinema Sundays on Surfline:
- You must be logged into your Surfline Premium account
- Check to make sure your browser is up to date
- Click on the specific article that has the movie embedded and watch the film through that article
- Here are some tips to stream to your TV
- If you missed the film, you can go to TheSurfNetwork at any time (Premium members get one free rental per month via Premium Perks.)
*Please note: the embedded film is only active for one day. (Generally launching Saturday afternoon and removed Monday morning CA time, to encompass all time zones.)
**You do not need to go to The Surf Network to watch Surf Cinema Sundays.
If you want to watch more Surf Films, check out The Surf Network. To help our Premium users enjoy more surf films, you can take advantage of our The Surf Network Perk on Premium Perks.
How to get and redeem your The Surf Network Premium Perk:
- You must be eligible for Premium Perks (Monthly subscribers who have subscribed for less than 90 days as well as users on the free trial are ineligible)
- Go to your Premium Perks page and generate a code
- Once you have generated a code, click on The Surf Network Website
- Once on The Surf Network, you must create an account in their system and then redeem the code during the movie download checkout step
As always, if you have any issues, please reach out to our support team and we will get back to you as soon as possible!