Check to see if the version of Dawn Patrol that is running on your Watch is the same version that is running on your iPhone. To find out the version numbers, open the App on your iPhone and got to Settings > About Dawn Patrol. If you find out your Watch is running a different version, please proceed with the following steps to update the Dawn Patrol software on your Watch:
1. Open the "Watch" app on your iPhone.
2. Open the "My Watch" tab and scroll down and tap Dawn Patrol.
3. Toggle the switch "Show App on Apple Watch" and confirm by looking on your Watch that the Watch app is reinstalling.
Sometimes, changing the sensitivity to “Slower” on your Dawn Patrol app can help resolve the issue. You can adjust the sensitivity of the tracking by following these steps:
1. Log in to your Dawn Patrol App and tap on the settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Adjust the Sensitivity to “Slow" (this will….)
If you continue to have trouble syncing your Sessions to your phone, you can contact Dawn Patrol directly at email@example.com.