*If you own an Apple watch, proceed with the following steps to set-up your account:
1.Download and open the Dawn Patrol app. You will be prompted to sync the app with your default Health application on your iPhone. Select "Turn All Categories" and tap on "Allow" in the upper right corner of the screen.
2.Go to your Surfline app and navigate to the Sessions tab on the bottom bar. Connect with your new Dawn Patrol account, and begin tracking your sessions!
*If you own a Search Rip Curl watch, proceed with the following steps to set-up your account:
- Download the Search Rip Curl App from the App Store and sign-up.
2. Create your log-in account information.
3. Read through Rip Curl's Terms and Conditions before tapping "Accept" at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select several pro surfers you are interested in following. You can always go back and modify this list in the future.
5. Customize your privacy settings.
6. Your Rip Curl Search account will automatically sync with your Search Rip Curl Watch, and you'll be all set to begin tracking your sessions!