If the account linking process failed and you are unable to re-enter your Surfline Premium account email and password, try following the below steps:
- Open the Alexa companion app.
- Click the three stripes in the top left corner and click "Skills."
- Next, click "Your Skills" in the top right corner.
- Next, click "All Skills" and scroll until you see Surfline.
- Surfline should appear as "Enabled." Click "Disable" and then click "Enable."
- Once you enable, you should be prompted to log in with your Surfline account.
If you show that Surfline is enabled, but you are still not prompted to link your account, click "Settings", and you should then be prompted to link your account.