In addition to the Fitbit Ionic, Surfline is now available via the Fitbit Versa device. Here's how to set it up:
1) Download the Fitbit app on your phone, set up a Fitbit account, and tether your Versa to your phone. More information on this process can be found here.
2) Download the Surfline Versa app using the Fitbit app, more details here. (Please make sure you have the most updated Surfline app from the App Gallery, as well as your firmware for the device.)
3) You will be prompted to sign into your Surfline account in the Fitbit app:
- If you do not have a Surfline account, register through the iOS app, Android app, or the new site at:
Once you have created your account, be sure to save your Favorites for use on the Versa.*
- After you have registered and saved Favorites, sign into the Surfline app on the Versa device. Signing in to the Surfline app on your phone will not automatically sign you in to the Fitbit app.
*Note: Favorites saved on the legacy site www.surfline.com will not show up on your Versa at this time. Favorites must come from the Native App or New Website.
If you are having trouble with the Versa device itself, please refer to the Fitbit support community located here.