Your Surfline experience should be as fluid as possible. We want users to have the opportunity to stay logged in to their favorite devices.
If you find you are being logged out often, please do the following:
On the Web:
- Ensure that you are checking the "Keep Me Signed In" box when logging in:
- Ensure that you sign-out of your Surfline account prior to deleting your browser history (clearing your cache and cookies)
In the Apps:
- Upgrade to the most recent operating system for your mobile device (Tablet or Smartphone - click here for directions on iOS devices and here for directions on Android devices)
- Ensure you are on the most recent version of the Surfline Native App.
- If you are still consistently logged out after trying #1 and #2, please try deleting and reinstalling the Surfline app.
If, after trying all of the above, you are still experiencing issues, please submit a support request.
- A brief description of the issue and how long you have been experiencing it
- Device type?
- Are you using the website or an app that you have downloaded from the app store?
- If you are using the website, what type of browser are you using - Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.
- If you are using an app, are you on the most recent operating system and Surfline app version?