Checks for if you are being logged out of your account regularly.
1. Click the Keep me signed in button when you log in to your account on the website.
2. Make sure no one is sharing your Surfline account. You can ask Surfline Support to log you out of all devices currently logged in to your account if you suspect that to be the case.
3. Reset your password. Support can do that for you, or do it yourself with the below links:
- If locked out of account hit this link: https://www.surfline.com/forgot-password
- If you're still logged in to account, hit this link: https://www.surfline.com/account/change-password
If none of the above fixed the issue, please try the below troubleshooting steps for both the app and website.
- Is your phone/device on the latest operating system? If not, update it!
- Make sure you're on the latest version of our app
- Delete & reinstall the Surfline app on your device.
- Which internet browser are you using? Have you tried using another?
- Have you deleted your browser history (clearing your cache and cookies) recently? If so, this might be why. Some browsers will do this automatically & routinely. Always worth trying multiple browsers.
Still an issue?
Bring our support agents up to speed with as much information as possible so we are able to assist you. Please provide the following information a sit relates to your issue:
- Phone/tablet model
- Operating system (iOS or AndroidOS):
- Surfline app version (note: "latest version" can vary from device to device)
- Are you clicking the Keep me signed in button?
- Internet browser(s) with issue:
- Internet browser(s) without issue:
- Deleted cache/cookies recently?