- Not automatically generated
- Surfline cannot add/amend any information shown on the invoice receipt. If you require your Tax ID on billing documentation, we recommend subscribing through the app (see relevant sections below).
How can I get an invoice for a Surfline renewal billed by Surfline?
Invoices are manually generated by our Support team.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your Premium subscription and we'll attach an invoice for the latest (or more) renenewal to our response.
If you can't reach out from the email address associated with your account, please attach/provide the following
- Copy of renewal charge on bank statement
- Last 4 digits of card
- Billing postcode
An invoice is generated based on the information we request from you when we create the account/subscription. We cannot add more information upon request.
How can I get an invoice for a Surfline renewal billed by Apple?
1. Head to reportaproblem.apple.com
2. Sign in to the Apple ID with your Surfline Premium subscription.
3. Find the renewal based on the date shown, then click the small arrow to expand more info (highlighted in the screenshot below). You can then hit View Invoice.