Creating a list of your favorite surf spots allows you to navigate the site more efficiently. You can create a list of your favorite specific surf spots as well as creating a list of your favorite forecasts for entire regions. Follow these steps to start creating your list of favorites:
- Sign into your Surfline account (if you don’t already have one, you can make one here)
- On the Surfline homepage, click on the “Cams & Reports” tab from the main toolbar.
3. Once you’ve clicked this, select your desired area, region, and subregion
4. Once you’ve reach your desire surf spot’s forecast page, click the blue “favorite” button on the righthand side of the screen
- You can also add entire region forecasts to your favorites list by clicking on the “Forecast” tab in main toolbar and then choosing which forecasts you would like to favorite.
- Once you are on your desired region forecast page, click the blue “favorite” button on the left hand side of the page
- You can view your favorites from anywhere on the Surfline site by clicking on the “Favorites” tab at the top of the screen
- By clicking on the favorite tab at the top of the page, you can edit your favorites by renaming the your favorite spots or by deleting certain spots from your list