Surfline is now available via the Fitbit Ionic device. Here's how to set it up:
1) Download the Fitbit app on your phone, set up a Fitbit account, and tether your Ionic to your phone. More information on this process can be found here.
2) Download the Surfline Ionic app using the Fitbit app, more details here.
3) You will be prompted to sign into your Surfline account in the Fitbit app:
- If you do not have a Surfline account, register through the iOS app, Android app, or the new site at:
Once you have created your account, be sure to save your Favorites for use on the Ionic.*
- After you have registered and saved Favorites, sign into the Surfline app on the Ionic device. Signing in to the Surfline app on your phone will not automatically sign you in to the Fitbit app.
*Note: Favorites saved on the legacy site www.surfline.com will not show up on your Ionic at this time.
If you are having trouble with the Ionic device itself, please refer to the Fitbit support community located here.