There is a one-person-to-one-account rule for all Premium subscriptions. You can refer to this in our Terms & Conditions:
"Each Surfline Account that has been entitled to Surfline Premium, either through paying the associated fee or through direct entitlement from Surfline, is limited to access by only one user. You cannot share your user name or password with anyone, unless otherwise agreed to by Surfline. The number of devices through which you may access your account is limited and may change from time to time at our discretion."
If you are being logged out of your account or are receiving notifications that others are using your account, your account use has exceeded our standard limit of actively logged-in devices and browsers.
1) If you receive the following message while logging in, then you have reached the device limit:
2) If you choose to continue logging in from your current device, then you will effectively log out another device that is using your account.
3) As the account holder, you will receive a notification that this has happened so that you can take steps to secure your account.
Solution: Click here to reset your password, and other people will not be able to log into your account.
If you had been using someone else’s account and want to experience Premium yourself, you can click here to sign up for Premium.
Not Sharing My Account, Why Am I Seeing This?
If you believe you are seeing this message in error (and have already taken steps to secure your account), please make sure you:
- Log out of your account before clearing your cache and cookies.
- Have the most updated Operating System on your device
- Have the most recent version of the Surfline app on your device