1. Make sure to be signed in before you leave WiFi and cell coverage.
2. Make sure you save whatever you need to access before leaving WiFi and cell coverage.
3. Once in Offline mode, you will not be able to log out. This is so you have access to all your saved imagery and waypoints.
4. You will not have access to new images, Points of Interest, overlays, forecasts, or map data.
5. You will be able to change your saved imagery.
*Note: You automatically enter Offline Mode when you leave data and cell service. Click here to learn more.