1) Go to the Surfline homepage.
2) Make sure you are logged in. Click on Subscription in the dropdown under your name.
3) First check that the credit card on file on your Subscription page is up-to-date. For directions on how to do this, click here.
4) Click the green button next to the subscription that you would like to renew.
5) On the next page, select the subscription you would like in the dropdown (annual or monthly) and click the blue RENEW PREMIUM button.
You are now all set with your renewed subscription! If the renewal is not processing, go back to your Subscription page and check which credit card is on file. Make sure that the card has sufficient funds. Update the expiration date on the card or add a new card as your Default card. Then try the renewal process again.
Note that all subscriptions are set to automatically renew, unless you cancel the auto-renewal before the next renewal date.