If your subscription was purchased through the Surfline app, please head to your iTunes/Apple ID or Google Play account to request a refund on your Premium subscription.
If you purchased your Premium subscription through the Surfline website and would like to inquire about receiving a refund, cancelling your Premium subscription, or you believe that you have been mistakenly billed or double-billed, or have any questions about a charge from Surfline, follow these steps:
1) Submit a request with the Request Type: Billing Assistance
2) Include the following information:
- Name on Account
- Email Address on Account
- Type of Credit Card billed (Visa, MasterCard, etc)
- Last 4 digits on Credit Card billed
- Most Recent Date billed
3) Any other relevant information (e.g. a screenshot of your bank statement with the charge or a copy of your email receipt) can expedite the process of receiving your refund.
If you cancel the auto-renewal on your account, this does not generate a refund. Refunds must be requested directly from Support.